Thank You to our Sponsors!
The greater Clinton community is full of creative businesses that offer one-of-a-kind gifts to complete your holiday shopping. Glass objects and garden art, locally made wines, alpaca clothing, accessories and handwoven rugs, handmade chocolates, handspun yarn and handknit clothing, handmade soap and flowers for your family gatherings.
Rep. Norma Smith has rescheduled her visit with the Clinton Chamber to our January 2014 meeting. She will speak on current legislative issues and take your questions.
NOTE THE DATE OF MEETING. We usually meet on the first Thursday of each month. Because of the New Year Holiday we're moving the meeting to the second Thursday this month only.
You may join at anytime and enjoy the benefits of membership.
• advertising opportunities at visitor info kiosks
• chamber website listings and member pages
• promoting your business in semi-monthly newsletter
• participation in chamber activities
• inclusion in Discover Clinton brochure. 12,000 distribution on ferries and info kiosks (deadline Feb 28)
• representation of your business interests with local governments
• business contacts through monthly meetings
New membership year is Mar 1, 2013 thru Feb 2014. Download an application.
Member App 2013 1.1MB
...great fishing, crabbing, and clamming
...quiet roads for cycling
…a par 3 golf course
…launches for kayaks and other boats
…the convenient variety of shops
…a full selection of personal and professional services
…unique educational facilities
…the Gateway to Whidbey Island...
Presented by the
Clinton Chamber of Commerce
Copyright 2013 Clinton Chamber of Commerce